Vaser lipo is a type of liposuction and body sculpting procedure that uses high technology ultrasound to assist in the breakdown of fat cells in the body with minimal damage to the surrounding tissues, minimal bruising and little down-time and a much quicker and less painful recovery than conventional liposuction.
For optimal results, the procedure maybe undertaken under general anaesthesia and patients go home on the same day. Patients generally are able to walk out of the hospital on discharge and need minimal pain-relief afterwards.
Vaser Lipo can precisely target the area of fat for treatment. It is suitable for the treatment of stubborn fat of the abdomen (stomach), thighs, arms, buttocks, hips, chin. It is also suitable for the treatment of gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts) in men.
Vaser Lipo can be combined with fat transfer to the buttocks in the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). The results are noticeable straight after the procedure and the overall results can be assessed a few weeks after.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Free Consultations for Vaser Lipo
- Procedure carried out by a Certified Vaser- Trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is a member of BAPRAS and is on the GMC Specialist Register
- All aftercare and consultations are provided free of charge
- Finance-option available
- The option to combine your procedure with a fat-transfer procedure such as the Brazilian Butt lift (BBL)
- Each patient’s needs are carefully assessed
- Patient safety is paramount to us
- We aim for excellence in patient care
- In addition to your medical care, your journey would be managed by a dedicated friendly and caring cosmetic surgery coordinator for your convenience and reassurance
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR VASER LIPO
- Patients with areas of stubborn fat in the abdomen, buttock, hips, flanks, arms,thighs, back, chins or outer aspects of the breast
- Patients requesting total body liposculpture
- Patients who are concerned about ‘tummy fat’ but are reluctant to undergo a‘tummy-tuck’
- Men with enlarged breasts
- Patients who have an unsatisfactory result from previous liposuction
- Patients with cellulite
- Patients wishing to undergo a Brazilian butt lift (BBL)
WHO IS UNSUITABLE FOR VASER LIPO
Although Vaser lipo is suitable for whole body liposculting, it is not a form of treatment forobesity.
General questions about Vaser Liposuction.
Why is it better than normal liposuction?
You have less swelling a downtime from Vaser liposuction than normal lipo suction because it does not affect the surrounding tissues and damage them, which result in less bruising and less pain after surgery. You can also achieve a smoother finish with Vaser.
What can I achieve with it?
You can achieve a more sculpted appearance, with the Vaser Hi Def e.g. around the abdominal area. It all depends on you as an individual, the fat can be sculpted to give the illusion of ‘abs’- this is part of the sculpting. We can talk about your experience on your consultation and the surgeon will go over what’s best for you.
What areas can be treated?
It can be performed on a range of areas, including the thighs, hips, butt, abdomen, flanks,arms, neck, and under the chin.
Am I a good candidate for Vaser?
If you have stubborn areas of fat that you can’t help with diet and exercise Vaser is for you.We would get the surgeon to examine the areas on consultation and see what’s the best solution.
What is the recovery period for Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser recovery is a lot less than your normal liposuction. Depending on the areas you wouldlike to have- some can be done under a local anaesthetic were as if you’re having a few areas its likely to be done under a general anaesthetic, because of the nature of the procedure you’re not damaging the surrounding tissue you’re able to recover a lot quicker.
What will the bruising be like?
Depending on the severity of the procedure the bruising should be minimal. And localised in the areas treated.
What can I do to help the results?
You will need to wear a garment day and night for two-six weeks depending on the advice of your surgeon. Lymphatic massage is a great way to help drain any excess fluid your body is holding after the surgery and helps with the results also. We can recommend someone to you for this.
What are the scars like?
The scars will be up to a cm in length, they will be hidden and will most likely fade over a month or two.
How long until I can exercise?
Depending on the severity of the procedure 2-4 weeks, your surgeon will advise accordingly on your consultation.
How long until I can go back to work?
Usually it’s a matter of days before you can get back to work with Vaser lipo suction, but we like to give a better idea on consultations- it wouldn’t be more than a week.
What happens if I gain weight post-surgery?
The fat cells that remain can expand, Vaser liposuction is permanent but it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and diet after surgery to gain maximum results.